At The Lash Extension, we have high expectations. We demonstrate an exceptional level of quality in our applications and use premium products to achieve beautiful, long lasting results. We love doing your lashes as much as you love your lashes. We strive to give you the best results for your dollar, and this can only be ensured by not going over another salon's work.
Our mission is to select the proper weight and length so you may wear your extensions indefinitely. The health of your natural lashes is our top priority. At The Lash Extension, we will never apply long or heavy extensions causing damage to your natural lashes.
About your Master Eyelash Extension Stylist, Lois:
Lois was born an artist. Her love of make-up grew into an eye for esthetics. She studied Graphic Design at the Art Institute of Atlanta and is a graduate of the International School of Skin and Nail Care & Massage Therapy in Atlanta, GA.
Lois has been a licensed Esthetician since 2004. She has continued her practice, applying lashes to over 500 women (and a few men). She has been mastering her lash skills since 2012. She worked at a handful of upscale day spas and found a love for lash extensions through one of her close friends.
Lois began her lash journey by training with Xtreme Lashes® in January of 2012. She then apprenticed with Atlanta's premier leader in eyelash extension services for over a year. With the encouragement of her clients Lois began her own esthetics and eyelash extension business, The Lash Extension.
After extensive training, in June 2013, Lois became certified with Xtreme Lashes® as an Eyelash Extension Stylist. Lois demonstrated her ability to create a proper frame for customizing lash designs; seamlessly applied lash extensions; and upheld safety, sanitation and application techniques to yield beautiful and lasting eyelash extension results. Lois is proudly listed as a professional stylist with Xtreme Lashes®.
In September 2013, Lois trained and became certified as a Top Lash Stylist in the Advanced Technique of Volume Eyelash Extensions from the Lash & Brow Design Academy (of Moscow, Russia) from Irina Levchuk, President and innovator of the 3D Volume "Hollywood Eyelash Extension" technique. Irina is a world renowned Competition Judge, Trainer, and President of the Lash & Brow Design Academy in Moscow, Russia. Irina's advanced eyelash extension classes are the most sought after in the world for 2013-2014.
In September 2016 Lois trained with Baltic Brows. 3D Brows! aka microblading aka micropigmentation. We have learned the micro-stroking eyebrow embroidery technique taught by permanent make-up specialist, Master Rita Romo from Baltic Brows academy. Rita performs a unique microblading method. We, at The Lash Extension feel it is important to only learn from top-notch, world-renowned master trainers so we may provide the highest quality services for our clients.
You may realize there is a BIG difference between good and GREAT. Properly and improperly applied eyelash extensions can mean the difference between pain and pain free. To increase consumer confidence and to help other Lash Stylists in the industry, Lois became certified with ADFEE (Association for Damage-Free Eyelash Extensions) as an Exam Proctor and Master Eyelash Stylist. Lois is honored to be the first Esthetician/Master Eyelash Stylist in the State of Georgia to hold this respected certification.
ADFEE is "an independent association of advanced lash technicians who are passionate about proper application and delivering the highest ethical standards in the industry of Eyelash Extensions" ADFEE Exam Proctors personally evaluate each lash extension is applied to a single, natural lash and that applicants are delivering the highest quality and safety standards in eyelash extension applications.
As a life-long student, Lois continues to learn innovative techniques to provide her clients with quality work; a clean and safe application environment; and beautiful, long-lasting results.
Lois's love of eyelash extension application satisfies both her artistic calling and her fulfillment to help women boost their confidence and enhance their appearance.
- Georgia Licensed Esthetician
- Certified Xtreme Lashes® Stylist
- Certified ADFEE (Association for Damage Free Eyelash Extensions) Master Eyelash Stylist
- Certified ADFEE (Association for Damage Free Eyelash Extensions) Exam Proctor
- Certified as a Top Lash Artist in the Advanced Technique of Volume Eyelash Extension from the Lash & Brow Design Academy
- Baltic Brows Certified Microblading Artist
- Advanced Medi-Clinical Aesthetics
- The Fundamentals of Clinical Skin Correction and Cosmecutical Product Knowledge
- Advanced skin conditions/understanding active ingredients/product contra-indications
- Spa, Clinical, Medical Enzyme, Acid, and Chemical Peels
- Moderate to intensive peel layering techniques
- Advanced Cosmecutical and Mechanical Skin Management Solutions
- Advanced Medi-Clinical Aesthetics Machines
- Facial Light Therapies
- Pre/Post Operative Surgical Skin Care and Patient Support
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage
- Camouflage Makeup
- HIV/AIDS Education
- Georgia DTAE Health and Safety
- Societe Clinical Skincare intensive product knowledge seminar
- Xtreme Lashes Certified Individual Eyelash Extension Stylist
- Lash & Brow Design Academy Top Eyelash Stylist certified in the Advanced Technique of Volume Eyelash Extensions
- ADFEE Certified Master Eyelash Extension Stylist and (first in Georgia)
- ADFEE Certified Exam Proctor
- Baltic Brows Certified Microblading Artist